Please check up on this site from time to time for all matters concerning this course.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lines for the Week: 12/3-12/10


I'm terribly, terribly sorry! I had a heck of a week and totally forgot to post this for you to upload your lines. I'm a terrible, terrible teacher! I'm sorry!

11 comments:

  1. Albert
    1. I am pretty sure that I just got spit-roasted by his ghost
    我覺得我剛剛被他的鬼魂燒烤過了

    2.Every single time that he has gone off the rails in the past.
    以前每當他誤入歧途的時候

    3.A pinkie swear?
    打勾勾?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philip
    【Friends, Season6, Episode1】

    1. That's your thing!
    那(離婚)是你的正字標記! (Ross時常離婚)

    2.Ball's pretty much in your court.
    主控權在你

    3. I can't take this anymore.
    我受不了了

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda
    How I met your mother S01E04

    1. Did she cry her eyes out?
    她把眼睛哭腫了嗎?

    2. Just call it day!
    結束吧!(今天就到此為止)

    3. Bring it home.
    露一手。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money
    Friends, Season 1, Episode 3

    1. Cushions the bow
    緩和打擊(善意的謊言)

    2. Satan's minions at work again
    撤旦的僕人又在做壞事了(XX又為虎作倀了)

    3.It would be like this giant karmic debt.
    那實在是因果報應。

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicky ♬ ♡♥♡♥♡♥ ♬
    Friends, Season 8, Episode 1

    1.I didn't wanna steal your thunder.
    我並不想搶你的風頭


    2. As you make the bed, so you must lie in it.
    你真是自作自受

    3.We are stuck with a buck.
    我們別無選擇

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richard
    Friends, Season6, Episode 11

    1. She likes her stuff to be one-of-a-kind.
    她要她的東西都是獨一無二的。

    2. You gotta loosen the purse strings a little.
    別這麼小氣吧。

    3. You win it fair and square.
    你贏得光明正大。

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timmy
    Which drugs she best responds to?
    哪種藥對她有用?
    That’s just the pain talking.
    別想太多, 只是疼痛的影響.
    We are dead on our feet
    我們一點力氣都沒了
    Find someone to fill her spot.
    找一個人來代替她的位置
    I just screw with you.
    我是逗你玩的

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cynthia
    Grey's Anatomy
    Season 8 Episode 8

    1.I’m giving you a heads-up, as a courtesy.
    我只是出於禮貌提前知會你一聲

    2.You really know how to kick a girl in the ego, don’t you?
    你真會刺激一個女人的自尊心不是嗎?

    3.It’s such a treat, seeing you again.
    能再看到你太好了

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joan


    The royal birthright has many strings attached.
    貴族生來就有很多約束

    The first lead didn’t pan out.
    開局並不成功


    She is dead set on looking for her mother
    她可是鐵了心地要找到她母親.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spe
    Drop Dead Diva Season 2 Episode 4

    1. It's spicy! 真老套!

    2. Talk about karma. 惡有惡報

    3. Their case is swirling down the drain.
    他們的案子估計是贏不了了!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Big Bang theory

    1. Someone needs to take them down a peg.
    要有個人去殺殺他們的銳氣。

    2. I got a thing.
    我懂了。

    3. She is here to step on his toesies.
    她來這裡喧賓奪主,搶了他的風采。

    ReplyDelete