Sept. 2011 Writing. English Sophomore, NTNU
RichardFriends Season 7 Episode 21. No bossing me around?你不會再使喚我?2. You can wear off-the-rack.你可以穿現成的衣服。3. I am putting my foot down.我很堅決。
TimmyDo you want to hit the road now?你現在要上路了嗎?My ass is hanging out here我沒有多少耐心Dump your piece, then piece out.丟掉罪證,溜之大吉
NickyFriends Season 3 Episode 21. Go break a leg. 祝你好運2. Kick the bucket 翹辮子3. I don't have a dollar to my name. 我連一塊錢都沒有
SpeDrop Dead Diva Season2 Episode31. That means you don't pop over for pop.想必你是無是不登三寶殿2. I'm under the gun.我很趕時間3. You blindsided me. 你讓我措手不及
CynthiaGrey's Anatomy S8E11.She slept through the night and ate like a champ.她昨晚睡的很香胃口也很好2.Well, you tampered with his clinical trial.畢竟你毀了人家的臨床試驗3.Everybody hates you because you narced on a fellow surgeon.你告發同事 大家都看不起你
AmandaHow I met your mother S7E121. I will just cut to the chase.就開門見山的說吧/就進入關鍵性的時刻吧2.You've got yourself a deal!就照你說的去做吧!3.Ted would go into overdrive.Ted會變得過度激動。
MoneyFriendsSeason 2 Episode 11. How is that a sliver linging?這怎麼是好的一面?2....I really though I just hit rock bottom.....我以為我墜入谷底3. Chandler let it slip that Ross loved Rachel.(someone let it slip-->某人說漏嘴)錢德說漏嘴羅斯愛瑞秋
Two and a half men S08E04I have been down and out.我也曾經窮困潦倒過。First thing I did is to pick myself up.我做的第一件事是把自已給振作起來。I made a killing by selling donut.我靠著買甜甜圈賺了一大筆錢。
Timmys12 ep8Do you want to hit the road now?你現在要上路了嗎?My ass is hanging out here我沒有多少耐心Dump your piece, then piece out.丟掉罪證,溜之大吉
TimmyCSI s12 ep8Do you want to hit the road now?你現在要上路了嗎?My ass is hanging out here我沒有多少耐心Dump your piece, then piece out.丟掉罪證,溜之大吉
Richard
ReplyDeleteFriends Season 7 Episode 2
1. No bossing me around?
你不會再使喚我?
2. You can wear off-the-rack.
你可以穿現成的衣服。
3. I am putting my foot down.
我很堅決。
Timmy
ReplyDeleteDo you want to hit the road now?
你現在要上路了嗎?
My ass is hanging out here
我沒有多少耐心
Dump your piece, then piece out.
丟掉罪證,溜之大吉
Nicky
ReplyDeleteFriends Season 3 Episode 2
1. Go break a leg.
祝你好運
2. Kick the bucket
翹辮子
3. I don't have a dollar to my name.
我連一塊錢都沒有
Spe
ReplyDeleteDrop Dead Diva Season2 Episode3
1. That means you don't pop over for pop.
想必你是無是不登三寶殿
2. I'm under the gun.我很趕時間
3. You blindsided me. 你讓我措手不及
Cynthia
ReplyDeleteGrey's Anatomy S8E1
1.She slept through the night and ate like a champ.
她昨晚睡的很香胃口也很好
2.Well, you tampered with his clinical trial.
畢竟你毀了人家的臨床試驗
3.Everybody hates you because you narced on a fellow surgeon.
你告發同事 大家都看不起你
Amanda
ReplyDeleteHow I met your mother S7E12
1. I will just cut to the chase.
就開門見山的說吧/就進入關鍵性的時刻吧
2.You've got yourself a deal!
就照你說的去做吧!
3.Ted would go into overdrive.
Ted會變得過度激動。
Money
ReplyDeleteFriends
Season 2 Episode 1
1. How is that a sliver linging?
這怎麼是好的一面?
2....I really though I just hit rock bottom.
....我以為我墜入谷底
3. Chandler let it slip that Ross loved Rachel.
(someone let it slip-->某人說漏嘴)
錢德說漏嘴羅斯愛瑞秋
Two and a half men
ReplyDeleteS08E04
I have been down and out.
我也曾經窮困潦倒過。
First thing I did is to pick myself up.
我做的第一件事是把自已給振作起來。
I made a killing by selling donut.
我靠著買甜甜圈賺了一大筆錢。
Timmy
ReplyDeletes12 ep8
Do you want to hit the road now?
你現在要上路了嗎?
My ass is hanging out here
我沒有多少耐心
Dump your piece, then piece out.
丟掉罪證,溜之大吉
Timmy
ReplyDeleteCSI s12 ep8
Do you want to hit the road now?
你現在要上路了嗎?
My ass is hanging out here
我沒有多少耐心
Dump your piece, then piece out.
丟掉罪證,溜之大吉