Please check up on this site from time to time for all matters concerning this course.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Lines for the Week: 12/11-12/18
Folks, I'm sorry for my lack of efficiency. There were a few things terribly traumatic happening to me. I'll try to get back on my feet and be myself again.
Richard
ReplyDeleteFriends
Season 6 Episode 21
1. So Ross decided to jump at the chance to...
所以羅斯打算把握機會去...
2. I definitely did not see that one backfiring.
我想不到會有這種反效果。
3. I have tasted my own medicine.
我自食惡果了。
Amanda
ReplyDeleteHow I met your mother S01E05/S07E11
Line1:
Let's hit it!
開始吧!
Line2:
The discussion is closed!
討論就到此為止吧!
Line3:
Thank our lucky stars!
感謝上天!
Cynthia
ReplyDeleteGrey's Anatomy
Season 8 Episode 9
1.I wouldn’t have it any other way.
我沒有任何異議
2.I got the ball rolling.
是我引發的這些事
3.I squashed the idea like a bug.
我給他潑了一盆冷水
Spe
ReplyDeleteThe Big C
1.It's no skin off my nose.
我不在乎
2.I am starving my face off.
我快餓死了
3. If you're going to dish it out, you gotta be able to lick it up.
如果你要惹事生非, 你就要會收拾善後
Joan
ReplyDeleteI don’t know how I feel aboit helping someone cut corners.
我不知道幫助一個傢伙偷工減料是什麼感覺
You and Louis are practically giddy about each other.
你和Louis簡直天生一對
I’m not gonna bust you.
我不會拆穿你的
Money
ReplyDeleteFriends
Season 1 Episode 8
1.You'll make a day of it.
你們可以好好玩一天
2.I think someone's a little out if your league.
(out of league-->與某人不同類型)
我覺得你可高攀不起某人
3. It's like Mardi Gras without the paper mache heads.
(就像狂歡節狂歡節沒有大頭遊行一樣。)
意思為:不怎麼樣
Timmy
ReplyDeleteIt has to be public stunt
這也許只是為了炒作
He was gonna stage
他想自導自演
Warts and all
過去的一切
Philip
ReplyDeleteFriends, S1 E3
Someone puts one’s dog to sleep
把狗安樂死
No-one’s ever put it like that before
從來沒有人跟我這樣說過
You had a rough day.
你今天過的不容易
2 broke girls
ReplyDeleteS01E04
I don't know how you're pulling it off.
我不懂妳是怎麼全身而退的。
Two and a half men
S08E05
He and I don't bicker.
他和我兩個人不吵架的。
I admire your devil-may-care attitude.
我欣賞你不斤斤計較的生活態度。
Timmy
ReplyDeleteCSI s12 ep 7
It has to be public stunt
這也許只是為了炒作
He was gonna stage
他想自導自演
Warts and all
過去的一切