Please check up on this site from time to time for all matters concerning this course.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Line for the Week: 12/27-1/2
Please finish posting the last week's lines. Thank you so much for all the hard work. You guys have been a great bunch of devoted learners. It's been a great pleasure working with you.
1. he is gonna flip out. 他會氣炸的。 2. You think you can knock up my daughter and then not marry her? 你以為你可以搞大我女兒的肚子然後不娶她嗎? 3. I will straighten this out with him tomorrow. 我明天會跟他把事情講清楚。
❤ Nicky ❤
ReplyDeleteFriends Season 5 Episode 3
1. He doesn't have two nickles to rub together.
他身無分文
2. He has six-pack abs! 他有六塊肌耶
3. I put my foot in my mouth. 我說錯話了
Spe
ReplyDeleteDrop Dead Diva
Season 2 Episode 2
1......help me seal the deal. 幫我搞定了!
2. This is so far below the belt.
這實在是太過份了!
3. He is looking up his own rear end! 他不要臉!
PS: Strongly suggest every gentleman watching this episode! Funny and useful! XD
Money
ReplyDeleteFriends
Seasin 2 Episode 2
1. A little quality time with me
與自己共享美好時光
2. Maybe I should get out of the game
也許我應該退出江湖(the game: 指某一份工作或範疇)
3. I say you show him what you're made of. Stand your ground.
我說你應該發揮大丈夫氣概。
2 Broke Girls
ReplyDeleteS01E04
1. My hate is at capacity.
我的討厭是有限度的。
2. You just made it into his spank bank.
妳剛才榮任成了他的意淫對象了。
3. I don't know how you're pulling it off.
我不曉得妳是怎麼樣才能全身而退。
Timmy
ReplyDelete1.I don't want to jinx it
我不想走霉運
2.I am on a roll right now
我現在鴻運當頭
3.Though, admittedly, he had the edge.
儘管我承認他佔優勢
Richard
ReplyDeleteFriends, Season 8, Episode 8
1. he is gonna flip out.
他會氣炸的。
2. You think you can knock up my daughter and then not marry her?
你以為你可以搞大我女兒的肚子然後不娶她嗎?
3. I will straighten this out with him tomorrow.
我明天會跟他把事情講清楚。
Amanda
ReplyDeleteHow I Met Your Mother S7E12 S6E01
1. Your father would bend over backwards.
你老爸會竭盡全力(來取悅某人)。
2. The bottom line is..
重點在於..
3. Have at it!
就去做吧!
Timmy
ReplyDeleteCSI S11 ep 18
1.I don't want to jinx it
我不想走霉運
2.I am on a roll right now
我現在鴻運當頭
3.Though, admittedly, he had the edge.
儘管我承認他佔優勢